What are the top FIVE tips I would give to prepare for your session?
1. Wardrobe! This is also the number one question that clients have for me. A have a full page dedicated to what to wear right here! Also, feel free to send me pictures of outfits you have picked out. Think of where you are going to display your portraits, and keep colors of your house in mind.
2. Small children= NAP! You are making an investment when having your portraits made, so making sure everyone is at their best is important. Small children and babies that are used to napping should not skip nap time on portrait day! I love children and have many tricks up my sleeve to get those precious smiles, but it's even better when they are in great spirits. You might also pack multiple outfits for any accidents and their favorite toy just in case.
3. Location! Here in Oklahoma we have so much beauty all around us! What is the look you want for your session? Do you want an empty field, barn, gorgeous park, or an urban area? We have it all! We will be in touch about a week ahead of your session date and will fully discuss each option and I will help guide you to the best location for your vision.
4. Come hydrated and well fed! Depending on the time of year, sessions can start in the early evening (fall and winter) or late evening (spring and summer). If you are planning to have dinner after your session, have a snack before.
5. RELAX! We are going to have fun during your session!